In addition to network management, AltaiCare supports an innovative, controller-less, cloud-based architecture for the access management of APs, providing secure admission and service control across a WiFi network. It supports full-suite of 802.1x based authentications and captive portal for secure web authentication.
• Zero configuration allows a non-technical person to simply unpack and plug APs to WiFi network; the APs will automatically get configuration and firmware from AltaiCare
• Owing to AltaiCare’s local breakout architecture and CAPWAP protocol, management data that goes to the cloud is securely encrypted in SSL, while data and control traffic stays local
• Allows IT managers of enterprises to quickly set up secure access for their internal network, as well as provide hotspots to accommodate guest access
• Pay-as-you-grow subscription model of AltaiCare results in lower OPEX
• AltaiCare’s location-aware advertising services enables additional revenue from advertising